Protocols For Leukemia
These protocols are designed to help you decide which products would be best to use for leukemia. Do not feel obliged to follow the protocols exactly as given -- many people have beaten cancer using just one or two of these supplements. They are all top cancer killers -- even the cancer fighting supplements in the second or third groups listed below test much stronger than the usual supplements being used to fight cancer.
The best minimum to take is all the Vital supplements suggested in the protocol below appropriate for you. Or to more exactly determine what you might need, take this survey.
If you are using just one or two supplements, and your leukemia is improving, then you are taking enough -- not that more wouldn't work faster. If it is reproducing faster than it is being killed, and is growing, you need to increase the number of supplements you are using, or their dosage. So it is certainly possible to start out with just one or two of whatever supplement you want to use, no matter if they are in the second or third group in the protocols. Just be sure to hit it harder if it is not getting better in a few months.
Often CLL or leukemia can be misdiagnosed. A chronic infection in the body may raise white blood cell levels and your doctor thinks you have leukemia. Other times a chronic infection can wear out the immune system to the point where it starts to malfunction and blood production becomes compromised. So often an infection is the underlying cause of leukemia. Some doctors claim this is always caused by a fungal infection, though I doubt if this is always the case.
At any rate, PrugX and BLA will not be top suggestions for dealing with leukemia as they do not fight pathogens. Rather, supplements and elixirs that both kill pathogens and cancer cells are the most important to use.
The list is divided up based on three descending levels of importance.
- Vital (crucial must do's -- the most valuable supplements to use)
- Important (add on if at all possible)
- Very good to add on if you can
Leukemia takes much longer to deal with than ordinary cancers. Depending on the amount of leukemia and your overall health ...
- There would be a very high likelihood that the leukemia would be cleared up in 9 to 12 months if using all the supplements listed as Vital.
- If you add on all the supplements listed as Important, expect the leukemia to be cleared up in 8 to 10 months. Adding these on will give you up to a 30% greater likelihood of success for very advanced leukemia where health is compromised and there is a danger of dying -- as more needs to be done.
- If the supplements listed as Very Good are also used, the likelihood of success, if you have a very advanced leukemia, increases -- maybe as much as 15% as you are supporting the body even more vigorously. The time frame will be a month or two shorter.
With the elixirs, (BLA, PrugX, Glutam, GlioX, Tumorin, CSE, RAD, PrugX Enhancer, BLA Enhancer and others) -- a 1 bottle a month dosage is approximately 25% less effective than the 4 per month dosage and only 20% less effective than the 3 bottle per month dosage.
Since these elixirs as a group are very powerful cancer fighters, if funds are tight, it is better to reduce dosage to using 1 bottle a month and get more of the various elixirs -- rather than getting 3 or 4 bottles a month of only 2 or 3 of them.
This is more powerful because using all the elixirs will fight the cancer in a greater number of ways.
Of course, it is best to do the optimal suggested dosages given below if possible.
(Click on the product name to go to the information about it on this website.)
CLL or Leukemia -- Early Stages
2 bottles a month Immune Force
2 bottles a month pHenOH
1 bottle a month CandElim kills Candida
2 bottles a month Telomerase
3 bottles a month OxyDHQ
3 bottles a month UltraCeps to build up blood
2 bottles a month Pocavet optimizes blood cell production
2 bottles a month Dtosin
Leukemia -- Advanced and Very Advanced Stages
3 bottles a month Immune Force
3 bottles a month pHenOH
2 bottles a month CandElim
2 bottles a month Telomerase
4 bottles a month OxyDHQ
4 bottles a month UltraCeps
2 bottles a month Pocavet
2 bottles a month Dtosin
2 bottles a month BLA
2 bottles a month PrugX
2 bottles a month Glutam
2 bottles a month Reveal
2 bottles a month GlioX
2 bottles a month Quzu
2 bottles a month RAD
If chemo is being used, you need additional liver support.
- Add on Nymsar if using Immune Force. Otherwise use Liver Balance Plus instead, 3 to 4 bottles a month.
- Use Immune Force Nymsar and Liver Balance Plus if you are in catabolic wasting, 3 bottles a month, along with Fulvitea, 2 containers a month.
- For the kidneys, add on Kidney Rescue, 3 bottles for 1 month’s supply.
Once your leukemia is in remission, to prevent it from returning, it is best to use a cancer prevention protocol for at least a year. Plus you need to make sure you don't have chronic candida overgrowth.
This will give your body time to heal itself, and improve your cellular environment so that your cells cannot turn cancerous.
For cancer prevention:
Use one bottle of Immune Force per month for at least 6 months to boost the immune system and heal your body.
Add on two bottles of Telomerase per month for 6 months to stimulate regeneration, repair and anti-aging. It will also stop any cancer cells that may be remaining in your body from replicating.
Then continue with one bottle of each for at least 6 more months. Ongoing is best.
To be more vigorous in your cancer prevention, also use two pHenOH per month for the first 3 to 6 months. It will also help to oxygenate and detoxify cells -- and kill cancer cells.
Hit your Back button to return to the previous page