Protocol for Multiple Myeloma
These protocols are designed to help you decide which products would be best to use for multiple myeloma. Do not feel obliged to follow the protocols exactly as given -- many people have beaten cancer using just one or two of these supplements. They are all top cancer killers -- even the cancer fighting supplements in the second or third groups listed below test much stronger than the usual supplements being used to fight cancer.
The best minimum to take is all the Vital supplements suggested in the protocol below appropriate for you. The protocols take into account the amount of cancer, whether avoiding swelling and inflammation is an issue, and the synergistic way in which the products work together.
If you are using just one or two supplements, and the endometrial cancer is going away, then you are taking the right amount. If it is reproducing faster than it is being killed, and is growing, you need to increase the number of supplements you are using, or their dosage. So it is certainly possible to start out with just one or two of whatever supplement you want to use, no matter if they are in the second or third group in the protocols. Just be sure to hit the cancer harder if it is not getting better in a few months.
The list is divided up based on three descending levels of importance.
- Vital (crucial must do's -- the most valuable supplements to use)
- Important (add on if at all possible)
- Very good to add on if you can
Depending on the amount of cancer and your overall health...
- Expect most, if not all, of the cancer to be gone in three to five months if using all the supplements listed as Vital.
- If you add on all the supplements listed as Important, expect most, if not all, of the cancer to be gone in two to four months. There will be up to a 20% greater likelihood of success for very advanced cancers where health is compromised and there is a danger of dying -- as more needs to be done. And it may take a longer time to beat the cancer in this case. (If you have an early stage cancer, or are still in good shape without serious complications with an advanced stage 4 cancer, the likelihood of beating the cancer with just the Vital supplements is already very high.
- If the supplements listed as Very Good are also used, the likelihood of success, if you have a very advanced cancer, increases -- maybe as much as 15% as you are supporting the body even more fully.
With the elixirs, (BLA, PrugX, Glutam, Reveal, Dtosin, GlioX, Tumorin, CSE, RAD, PrugX Enhancer, BLA Enhancer and others) -- a 1 bottle a month dosage is approximately 25% less effective than the 4 per month dosage and only 20% less effective than the 3 bottle per month dosage.
Since these elixirs as a group are very powerful cancer fighters, if funds are tight, it is better to reduce dosage to using 1 bottle a month and get more of the various elixirs -- rather than getting 3 or 4 bottles a month of only 2 or 3 of them.
This is more powerful because using all the elixirs will fight the cancer in a greater number of ways.
Of course, it is best to do the optimal suggested dosages given below if possible.
(Click on the product name to go to the information about it on this website.)
Multiple Myeloma -- Early Stages
2 bottles a month Immune Force
2 bottles a month pHenOH
1 bottles a month CandElim kills candida -- check to see if you have candida overgrowth
3 bottles a month Telomerase
3 bottles a month OxyDHQ
3 bottles a month UltraCeps to build up blood
3 bottles a month Pocavet optimizes blood cell production
3 bottles a month Dtosin
Multiple Myeloma -- Advanced and Very Advanced Stages
3 bottles a month Immune Force
3 bottles a month pHenOH
2 bottles a month CandElim
4 bottles a month Telomerase
4 bottles a month OxyDHQ
4 bottles a month UltraCeps
4 bottles a month Pocavet
4 bottles a month Dtosin
4 bottles a month BLA
4 bottles a month PrugX
4 bottles a month Glutam
4 bottles a month Reveal
4 bottles a month GlioX
4 bottles a month Quzu
4 bottles a month RAD
If chemo is being used, you need additional liver support.
- Add on Nymsar if using Immune Force. Otherwise use Liver Balance Plus instead, 3 to 4 bottles a month.
- Use Immune Force Nymsar and Liver Balance Plus if you are in catabolic wasting, 3 bottles a month, along with Fulvitea, 2 containers a month.
- For the kidneys, add on Kidney Rescue, 3 bottles for 1 month’s supply.
Once your multiple myeloma is gone, to prevent it from returning, you will need to use a cancer prevention protocol for at least a year. This will give your body time to heal itself, and improve your cellular environment so that your cells cannot turn cancerous.
For cancer prevention:
Use one bottle of Immune Force per month for at least 6 months to boost the immune system and heal your body.
Add on two bottles of Telomerase per month for 6 months to stimulate regeneration, repair and anti-aging. It will also stop any cancer cells that may be remaining in your body from replicating.
Then continue with one bottle of each for at least 6 more months. Ongoing is best.
To be more vigorous in your cancer prevention, also use two pHenOH per month for the first 3 to 6 months. It will also help to oxygenate and detoxify cells -- and kill cancer cells.
Hit your Back button to return to the previous page