11 Resources To Help Your Fight Against Cancer
Only a few of the best supplements you'll need to beat cancer and win are widely available. Most are hard to find. Below is a source where you can stock up on these special supplements - the ammunition you need - to overcome your cancer. Plus links to other information you might find to be of interest.
1) GetHealthyAgain is an excellent and helpful online store specializing in effective immune support supplements. It carries all these supplements, and more. They can answer questions you may have about the supplements, and can help you figure out how to use whatever products you get. Call them at: 800-832-9755 or 907-235-5556
CLICK HERE to visit their order page - www.ghastore.com. The sign up above is for their occasional free newsletter.
2)The Sedona Method teaches you, and has taught for 3 decades, how to release and let go of stress, problems, and more. Most appropriate to learn when dealing with cancer or loved ones with cancer.
3) If you have digestive problems, or want a solid dietary approach to cancer, a good place to learn about this is the Great Taste No Pain information on food combining. It has helped people deal with an astounding variety of digestive issues. We learned about this from a woman who use it along with a number of products we recommend to beat her cancer.
4) Jenny Mannion is an energetic healer that rates strong in our testing. She will use several different healing methods to work with you. She can look into and help correct any blocks that may be preventing your healing. Go to www.jennymannion.com or give her a call at 607-437-7867. This is done long distance, and the person being worked on does not have to be on the phone. She gives a substantial discount to people who mention this site as being the way they found out about her.
5) With a tough case of cancer, it never hurts to get a traditional energetic healer to work on you. A good healer like Michael Limacher can help, and with some of the people he has worked on, long distance or in person, their cancers just disappeared. If you have an interest in him working with you long distance, give Michael a call at: 907-299-1852. Throughout his 58 years of helping others, Michael has often donated his time helping the poor in need. However, for those who can afford to support his work, it's greatly appreciated. His website is www.threecircle.org. P.O. Box 3001 Homer, AK 99603. Suggested donation is $95.
6) NeuroModulation Technique or NMT is an excellent healing technique that eliminates malfunctions caused by emotions, stress, thoughts and even accidents that may have led to the development of your cancer. www.nmt.md gives more information. NMT can be done long distance, or if you go to a local practitioner, in person. Les Feinberg developed NMT and works with people long distance. 541-567-0200.
Many cancer clinics and alternative dentists feel that teeth cavitations are often an underlying cause of cancer. Dealing with these cavitations if expensive to say the least. NMT practitioners have helped lots of people with cavitations - necrosis in the jawbones - usually due to extracted or root canalled teeth. Anaerobic bacteria colonize in the jaw bones, proliferate, and release toxins 1000 times more toxic than botulism toxins. This can wreak havoc when the toxins get into the blood stream and go to other parts of the body. NMT can help with cavitations. Dr. Feinberg published a study on the healing of cavitations in the Journal of Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Feb. 09. NMT is also excellent for pain relief and would help with nausea too.
7) The Institute for Responsible Technology will teach you more about the dangers of Genetically Modified foods -- and why you want to avoid them. They will cause many cancers if their use becomes more widespread. Read about the two year rat study where all rats feed only genetically modified food developed tumors, huge tumors.
8) EFT, the Emotional Freedom Technique, does a lot more than help relieve stress and emotional issues, and it does a good job at that. It works on physical issues, including helping to fight cancer, and is known to be excellent for pain and anxiety reduction too. It is easy to learn, and you can use it on yourself or on someone else. ETF Universe has the best website on EFT. There is a lot of free information on the basics of how to do it, and more comprehensive material to optimize your ability to use this tool.
8) For a better undenatured whey protein powder -- one that does the best job of stimulating the production of glutathione that we have tested -- Click Here. Other excellent products are available also.
9) Hate to give up your coffee, but you know that it's too acidic in your body when you're trying to fight cancer? Which it is. Click Here to get a Medicinal Mushroom Instant Coffee that is actually good for you as the mushrooms reduce the acidity and provide healing benefits. If this is your first time ordering from this company, you'll receive up to $10 off your first purchase. (Click here for an excellent whole food vitamin C powder or an excellent green drink.)
10) As part of changing to an anti-cancer lifestyle, using non toxic shampoo and hair care products is valuable. Even shampoos labeled organic can contain toxins and chemicals. An excellent source of high quality yet non-toxic hair care products are the Morocco Method products. You won't find any chemicals listed in their list of ingredients. Low sudsing, and they work very very well. Click Here to learn more about these top of the line products, and to order if you like.
11) If you are taking MSM Powder and don't like the taste, or if food tastes awful because of chemotherapy, try Miracle Berry tablets. (Many Chemo treatments cause the mouth to get an awful, metallic taste in it and nothing seems to have much flavor). The Miracle Berry is a fruit which, when chewed slowly, causes anything that is eaten for about the next hour, to taste sweet. It will make a big difference in how the MSM tastes, or how your food tastes if that is the problem. Find out more, and order, at www.miracleberryhealth.com.