Protocols For Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma
These protocols are designed to help you decide which products would be best to use for non-hodgkins lymphoma. Do not feel obliged to follow the protocols exactly as given -- many people have beaten cancer using just one or two of these supplements. They are all top cancer killers -- even the cancer fighting supplements in the second or third groups listed below test much stronger than the usual supplements being used to fight cancer.
The best minimum to take are all the Vital supplements suggested in the protocol below appropriate for you. The protocols take into account the amount of cancer, whether avoiding swelling and inflammation is an issue and the synergistic way in which the products work together.
If you are using just one or two supplements, and the non-hodgkins lymphoma is going away, then you are taking the right amount. If it is reproducing faster than it is being killed, and is growing, you need to increase the number of supplements you are using, or their dosage. So it is certainly possible to start out with just one or two of whatever supplement you want to use, no matter if they are in the second or third group in the protocols. Just be sure to hit the cancer harder if it is not getting better in a few months.
After each supplement in the protocol is a letter indicating how important it is. The list is divided up based on three descending levels of importance.
- V = Vital (crucial must do's -- the most valuable supplements to use)
- I = Important (add on if at all possible)
- VG = Very good to add on
Depending on the amount of cancer and your overall health...
- Expect most, if not all, of the cancer to be gone in three to five months if using all the supplements listed as Vital.
- If you add on all the supplements listed as Important, expect most, if not all, of the cancer to be gone in two to four months. There will be up to a 20% greater likelihood of success for very advanced cancers where health is compromised and there is a danger of dying -- as more needs to be done. And it may take a longer time to beat the cancer in this case. (If you have an early stage cancer, or are still in good shape without serious complications with an advanced stage 4 cancer, the likelihood of beating the cancer with just the Vital supplements is already very high.
- If the supplements listed as Very Good are also used, the likelihood of success, if you have a very advanced cancer, increases -- maybe as much as 15% as you are supporting the body even more fully.
(Click on the product name to go to the information about it on this website.)
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma -- Early Stages 1 to 3
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma -- Advanced and Very Advanced
3 to 4 bottles a month Immune Force V
4 bottles a month BLA V
4 bottles a month PrugX V
4 bottles a month Glutam V
4 bottles a month PrugX Enhancer V
4 bottles a month BLA Enhancer V
4 bottles a month ESME Version C V
4 bottles a month Ronuv VG
4 bottles a month OxyDHQ VG
3 bottles a month CSE VG
4 bottles a month Yew Immune M-Inhibitor Combo (8 bottles total) VG
Need to Avoid Swelling Early Stage Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Need to Avoid Swelling Advanced Stage Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma
3 bottles a month Immune Force V
1 bottle a month BLA V
1 bottle a month PrugX V
1 bottle a month Glutam V
1 bottle a month PrugX Enhancer V
1 bottle a month BLA Enhancer V
4 bottles a month ESME Version NS V
2 bottles a month Quzu I
4 bottles a month Honokare I
2 bottles a month PrugX Immune Boost I
6 bottles a month Custom Elixir LS I
4 bottles a month Q RME VG
4 bottles a month Oxy Life Force Elixir VG
7 bottles a month GeProCoQ10 VG
4 bottles a month CSE VG
If the cancer has spread to any of the detoxification organs, you need additional supplements to support them, whether they are the liver, kidneys, colon or lymph system.
- For the liver, add on Nymsar if using Immune Force. Otherwise use Liver Balance Plus instead, 3 to 4 bottles a month. Use UltraLiver12 if you are in catabolic wasting, 3 bottles a month, along with Fulvitea, 2 containers a month.
- For the kidneys, add on Kidney Rescue, 3 bottles for 1 month’s supply.
- For the lymph system, add on Custom Elixir LS, 3 to 6 bottles for 1 month’s supply.
- For the colon, add on GI Pro, 1 bottle per month.
Once your non-hodgkins lymphoma is gone, to prevent it from returning, you will need to use a cancer prevention protocol for at least a year. This will give your body time to heal itself, and improve your cellular environment so that your cells cannot turn cancerous.
For cancer prevention:
Use one bottle of Immune Force per month for at least 6 months to boost the immune system and heal your body.
Add on two bottles of CSE per month for 6 months to detoxify cells and get more nutrients and oxygen into cells. It will also kill any cancer cells that may be remaining in your body.
Then continue with one bottle of Immune Force for at least 6 more months. Ongoing is best.
To be more vigorous in your cancer prevention, also use two OxyDHQ per month for the first 3 to 6 months. It will also help to oxygenate and detoxify cells -- and kill cancer cells.
Hit your Back button to return to the previous page